I saw this post on 15 Steps, Then a Beauty Blog and thought it was great!
I get in severe makeup ruts. I don't even remember the last week that I wore makeup. I have plenty, swatch it all the time for shits and giggles, but don't put it on my face to be shown to the world. But a new brown shadow is coming out, just like 6 that I already have. It's in my veins to go out and claim that shadow. To hold it in my arms. To pet it and put it in the container with the other crap that I adore and don't use.
Project 10 Pan works like this. You pick products that you intend to use in their entirety (or hit pan, aka to see the bottom of the pan) before you buy new goodies. Since I'm focusing on paying off debt vs. buying new makeup, this challenge might actually work in my favor!
Here's my list:
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in Coral Sand
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
- Cover Girl Queen Natural Hues Mineral Bronzer in Ebony Bronze
- MAC Zoom Lash (I always run of out this one!)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow
- Smashbox Brow Tech (The wax has broken eye shadow in it! Grr.)
- MAC Lusterglass in Pinkarat
- Nars Lip Lacquer in Capiria
- Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender
- Make Up For Ever High Definition Elixir
Wish me luck! Anybody want to try?