Contest courtesy ofIt's officially November, which means it's time to start prepping for the holidays! As a makeup lover, one of the coolest gifts would be makeup brushes! One lucky person will receive the FIVE brush sets below AND a $50 gift card to Ulta!
The contest ends on Monday, November 9th at noon EST. Good luck!
The Bold Metals Essential Collection ($49):
- 103 Angled Powder A set exclusive, the largest brush head in the collection with an angled head that blends seamlessly and contours to the face
- 200 Oval Shadow The full, round shape allows for all- over lid application and seamless blending
- 300 Tapered Blush The specially-designed tip highlights and sculpts across cheeks for seamless finish
- multi task brush: for effortless application of powder, blush and bronzer
- tapered foundation brush: features a dense, rounded head for a perfect complexion
- angled highlighter brush: add glow to your cheeks or use for contouring of the nose
- base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
- fine liner brush: for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner
- glam to-go clutch: stores brushes for touching up your look on-the-go
Four-Piece Beautiful Complexion Kit ($19.99):
- Mattifying Finish Brush: This duo-fiber head creates a flawless finish with either pressed or loose powder. The short bristles pick up the perfect amount of product while the long bristles distribute it smoothly to keep oil and shine at bay all day.
- Skin Perfecting Brush: Specifically designed to smoothly and evenly apply BB/CC creams and tinted moisturizer. Use the rounded edge of the brush for precise coverage around the eyes and nose.
- Eye Perfecting Brush: Features a uniquely cut, rounded tip head that mimics the shape of your finger around the eyes to reduce tugging or transferring oils. Designed with straight, firm and dense bristles for optimal blending and coverage.
- Correcting Concealer Brush: A duo-fiber blend of bristles pick up and distribute concealer for full coverage of dark circles, redness or other imperfections.
Festive & Flawless Set ($14.99)
- Flat Concealer Brush – Say good-bye to blemishes! Use the flat tip with liquid concealer to cover blemishes and even skin tone in problem areas
- 2. Buffing Concealer Brush – Camouflage small imperfections and dark spots. The large brush head invisibly buffs liquid and powder concealer to give an airbrushed look. Perfect to use for and dark areas under eyes.
- 3. Precision Foundation Brush – Create a matte base by sweeping foundation over your entire face. Use the pointed tip to focus on your under-eyes and around contours of your face for a brighter look.
- 4. Complexion Blending Brush – Achieve a smooth, airbrushed finish by buffing your liquid or powder foundation in circular motions.
- 5. Full Powder Brush – Finish off the look with a touch of color using a powder, blush or bronzer by swiping the full brush head over the contours of the face.
Mini Essentials Holiday Set ($5.99):
- Full Powder Brush: Create a flawless base using this brush to softly apply pressed or mineral powder. For an extra pop of color on the cheeks, this multi-tasker can also pull double duty applying blush.
- Eye Shading: Super easy to use and perfect for picking up just the right amount of pigment. Try applying a lighter shade along the eyelid and then use the brush to sweep on a darker shade in the eye crease for definition.
- Angled Liner Brush: The dense tapered bristles are perfect for lining eyes with a shadow or smudging out eyeliner to create a soft, smoky look.