Wakanda Forever! Makeup Artist Tym Buacharern has worked on projects such as Dreamgirls, House of Lies, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, and our favorite, Black Panther.
Today, we'll discuss:
- How Tym went from dancer to makeup artist
- Tym's foundation routine
- His take on social media makeup trends
- Why he rarely uses primers
- His step-by-step skincare routine for his clients
- The roles and responsibilities of makeup artists in film
- How Tym created the looks for Luptita, Danai and Angela on Black Panther
- Inside scoop on secret beauty details from Black Panther
- Tym's beauty product recommendations
Listen to the episode here:
THANKS TO OUR AMAZING SPONSORS!
- Receive cash back when you shop at your favorite stores like Amazon, Target, Sephora and Ulta! Check out EBATES. (You get a $10 sign up bonus too!)
- Listen to your favorite books on AUDIBLE! Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial using my referral link.
- Sign up for Google's G Suite to get a professional custom email (you@yourcompa
ny.com), 30GB of cloud storage (bye Dropbox) and more! Use promo code 'W7JT9GLKQEL3XMD' to get 20% off your first year using my referral link.
Or consider a donation through PayPal to help cover monthly podcasting expenses. 😊
Follow me for beauty and skincare chatter on Twitter: @ErinBaynham
I'm a big fan of Instagram too: @ErinBaynham
Follow the podcast's Instagram account for beauty news, reviews and new episodes: @ScandalousBeauty
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss these episodes:
View the entire archive here.